Add a little spice to your morning with spiced latte French toast. Using spiced latte flavored coffee creamer, it's great with any kind of bread.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- 1/4 cup Spiced Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 8 to 10 slices (3/4-inch-thick) day-old whole-grain, French, brioche or challah bread
- Unsalted butter
- Maple syrup
- Fresh seasonal berries or sliced fruit
HEAT large skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
BEAT eggs in shallow pan or large pie plate; whisk in milk, Coffee-mate, sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Add several slices of bread; soak, turning once, without over saturating.
SWIRL 1 tablespoon butter in hot skillet. Remove bread from milk mixture, allowing excess to drip off; transfer prepared bread to skillet in single layer. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn over; cook for an additional 2 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately with syrup and berries. Continue with remaining bread slices, adding 1 tablespoon butter to skillet for each new batch.