Spiced Latte Ginger Sandwich Cookies
Make your own sandwich cookies with this easy ginger sandwich cookie recipe. Spiced Latte liquid coffee creamer adds flavor to the filling and gingersnaps provide the cookie crunch for a fun spiced cookie treat.
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Spiced Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 60 (1-pound box) store-bought gingersnap cookies
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT cream cheese and butter in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in Coffee-mate and powdered sugar until creamy. Icing should be the consistency of thick frosting; beat in more powdered sugar if needed.
SPOON a heaping measuring teaspoon of cream cheese mixture onto flat side of 30 cookies. Top each with the remaining cookies, flat-side-down, to make sandwiches.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/30 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.