Make your own sandwich cookies with this easy ginger sandwich cookie recipe. Spiced Latte liquid coffee creamer adds flavor to the filling and gingersnaps provide the cookie crunch for a fun spiced cookie treat.
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Spiced Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 60 (1-pound box) store-bought gingersnap cookies
BEAT cream cheese and butter in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in Coffee-mate and powdered sugar until creamy. Icing should be the consistency of thick frosting; beat in more powdered sugar if needed.
SPOON a heaping measuring teaspoon of cream cheese mixture onto flat side of 30 cookies. Top each with the remaining cookies, flat-side-down, to make sandwiches.