Spiced Pumpkin Bread has great flavor and is easy to make. Great for snacks, too!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 teaspoons ground allspice or pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
SIFT flour, allspice, baking powder, baking soda and salt into medium bowl. Combine pumpkin, sugar, Juicy Juice, eggs, oil and vanilla extract in large bowl; stir well. Stir in flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
BAKE for 65 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Bread
Very good I added 1/4 tsp nutmeg & Cinnimon. I love those spices.
Read More Reviews