This classic holiday Spiced Pumpkin Fudge recipe delivers on the taste of the season -- a wonderful gift for your family and friends.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter and spice in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 10 to 12 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234° to 240º F (soft-ball stage).
QUICKLY STIR in morsels, marshmallow crème, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigoriously for 1 minute or until morsels are melted. Immediately pour into prepared pan. Let stand on wire rack for 2 hours or until completely cooled. Refrigerate tightly covered. To cut, lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Makes about 3 pounds.
FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:
SUBSTITUTE 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Premier White Morsels.
Review This Recipe
I made Christmas goodie tins for my staff at work and have a staff member who is allergic to chocolate. I was looking for a non-chocolate fudge recipe and decided to try this recipe. Delicious! Outstanding! A definite keeper! My husband loved it too!
Read More Reviews