Simple to prepare, sweet and spicy glazed pork spareribs will be a hit with family and friends.
- 4 lb. pork spareribs
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup wild honey
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 stars of anise or 1/2 teaspoon anise seed
- Steamed white basmati rice
- MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce, MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce or MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Garlic Sauce
PLACE ribs in large baking pan. Make small incisions all over ribs with a knife. Season with salt and pepper.
COMBINE honey, seasoning sauce, cumin, paprika, curry powder, vinegar and anise in small bowl. Brush over all sides of prepared ribs. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Remove spareribs from pan; reserve any leftover marinade. Place spareribs on large rack on a large rimmed baking sheet.
BAKE for 1 hour. Brush with reserved marinade; bake for an additional 30 minutes. Cut into individual ribs; serve immediately with rice and chili sauce on the side.