Spicy Almond Fudge
Chocolate, marshmallows and almonds make this a favorite fudge recipe! Abuelita adds cinnamon and chili powder adds a kick for a perfectly spiced chocolate fudgy treat.
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablet NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT morsels, Abuelita chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and chili powder. Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
PRESS mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/48 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.