Chocolate, marshmallows and almonds make this a favorite fudge recipe! Abuelita adds cinnamon and chili powder adds a kick for a perfectly spiced chocolate fudgy treat.
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablet NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
MELT morsels, Abuelita chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and chili powder. Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
PRESS mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.