Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli with Corn and Basil
Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli with Corn and Basil is ready in just 15 minutes! Corn and shredded basil give this pasta dish extra color and flavor. This is perfect for casual entertaining or a family meal.
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I love this recipe
light and fresh tasting
it's easy and quick to make. The dish tastes light yet filling and the corn adds texture as well was a tad of sweetness to dish. One of my favorite recipe finds for a quick dinner.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 410
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (34% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (25% of DV)
- Sodium: 1040mg (43% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 44g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.