Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli with Marinara and Roasted Peppers
Spicy and colorful! This convenient and easy to make ravioli is perfect for a quick meal. Marinara and roasted pepper flavors make this a winner!
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sliced, roasted red bell peppers
- Fresh basil sprig for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE prepared pasta, reserved cooking water, marinara sauce and roasted peppers in large serving bowl; toss gently. Garnish with basil.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (24% of DV)
- Sodium: 1270mg (53% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 44g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.