Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli with Wild Mushrooms & Fontina
Beef ravioli gets a shot of flavor with spicy beef, sausage and wild mushrooms. This hearty pasta is sure to please the entire table, and is quick and easy to make.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped wild mushrooms (such as shiitake and/or portobello)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) cubed fontina cheese
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
PLACE milk and cheese in large saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Stir in mushrooms and parsley. Add cooked pasta; toss gently. Garnish with additional chopped parsley, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 670
- Calories from Fat: 350
- Total Fat: 38g (59% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (79% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 125mg (42% of DV)
- Sodium: 1450mg (61% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 50g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (20% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 30g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 45% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.