Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli with Zucchini and Peppers
Tasty and quick, this Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli combines with fresh thinly sliced zucchini and peppers to make a convenient and delicious dinner option. This is good for entertaining or weeknight meals. Sprinkle with shredded basil just before serving.
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red or orange bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Chopped fresh basil (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (24% of DV)
- Sodium: 980mg (41% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 40g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.