Beef ravioli gets a shot of flavor with spicy beef, sausage and wild mushrooms. This hearty pasta is sure to please the entire table, and is quick and easy to make.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated All Natural Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped wild mushrooms (such as shiitake and/or portobello)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) cubed fontina cheese
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
PLACE milk and cheese in large saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Stir in mushrooms and parsley. Add cooked pasta; toss gently. Garnish with additional chopped parsley, if desired.