Spicy Black Bean Dip
Tasty, yet ready in less than 30 minutes, this Spicy Black Bean Dip is delightful for entertaining or special snacks. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans, drained
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, seeded
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Chopped green onions
- Tortilla chips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE black beans, chiles, seasoning sauce, cumin and oregano in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth (if necessary, add a few tablespoons water to help blades move). Place in medium bowl; stir in bacon and cooked onion. Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.