Spicy Chili Garlic Shrimp
This colorful and delicious Spicy Chili Garlic Shrimp recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes. Perfect choice for casual entertaining or a family meal.
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT vegetable oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat; stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add shrimp and tomato wedges; stir-fry until shrimp turn pink. Add sauce mixture; cook until thickened.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
being a NOVICE cook i made this in no time at all and iv'e got to tell you it was a taste sensation ,never known a taste explosion like it. it could't be any easier!!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (6% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 170mg (57% of DV)
- Sodium: 720mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.