This colorful and delicious Spicy Chili Garlic Shrimp recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes. Perfect choice for casual entertaining or a family meal.
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
COMBINE chili garlic sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, seasoning sauce, sugar and sesame oil in small bowl.
HEAT vegetable oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat; stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add shrimp and tomato wedges; stir-fry until shrimp turn pink. Add sauce mixture; cook until thickened.
Review This Recipe
being a NOVICE cook i made this in no time at all and iv'e got to tell you it was a taste sensation ,never known a taste explosion like it. it could't be any easier!!!
Read More Reviews