A delicious chili, lemon juice and oyster sauce makes a great topping for these deep-fried fish fillets. Top with slivered onions, bell pepper and chopped parsley for an extra color and flavor flair.
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1 onion, cut into slivers (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into slivers (optional)
- Freshly chopped parsley
BLEND chili sauce, lemon juice, oyster sauce, sugar and oil in small saucepan; heat until thickened.
DEEP-FRY fish fillets until cooked through and lightly browned; drain. Transfer to platter; pour sauce over fish. Top with onion, bell pepper and parsley.
Review This Recipe
(maximum of 200 words)
I think its excellent, easy to make and cheap