Spicy Hot Malted Chocolate
- 1/4 cup OVALTINE Chocolate Malt Mix
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cream or half-and-half
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT hot chocolate over low heat just until bubbles begin to form around edge of pan; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Ladle into mugs; sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired. Serve hot.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 230
- Total Fat: 26g (40% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (80% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (32% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.