This Spicy Jalapeño Corn Soup is zesty, delicious and colorful.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, chopped (seeded, if desired)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cans (15.25 ounces each) whole-kernel corn, undrained
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook onion, garlic and jalapeños, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in cumin. Add corn and liquid and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover.
COOK for 15 minutes. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature. Transfer half of soup to blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Return to saucepan.
ADD media crema; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, just until heated through without boiling. Garnish with cilantro; serve with bread, if desired.