Spicy Pork and Mushrooms with Tofu
Cooked in your wok or a nonstick skillet, this Spicy Pork and Mushrooms with Tofu recipe is a real taste treat. Serve over noodles or rice and sprinkle with green onion to add a little flavor and color flair.
- 8 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound ground pork or turkey
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 box (14 ounces) medium or firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT large wok or 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat. Add oil. Add pork; stir-fry until no longer pink. Stir in mushrooms. Add chili sauce and garlic; mix well.
REDUCE heat to medium-low. Add tofu; cook, stirring gently, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Combine soy sauce and cornstarch in small bowl. Stir into tofu mixture and cook until thickened.
SERVE over noodles or rice; sprinkle with green onion.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 230
- Total Fat: 25g (39% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (32% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (14% of DV)
- Sodium: 330mg (14% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.