Spicy Potato Quesadillas
Scrumptious Spicy Potato Quesadillas get extra punch from finely chopped jalapeños and a sharp cheddar cheese. This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and will be a complete crowd pleaser! Top with media crema and pico de gallo or your choice of sour cream and fresh herbs.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large russet potato, unpeeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 large jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Pico de gallo
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ARRANGE four tortillas on a flat surface; sprinkle with cheese. Top with potato mixture. Top each with one tortilla, pressing down slightly.
COOK in same skillet over medium-low heat, turning over once, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges; top with media crema and pico de gallo.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Fun Veggie Main Dish!
I made these last night with some extra potatoes I had from my CSA. The only thing I did differently was add some fresh tomatoes on top of the potato mixture before cooking the quesadilla, otherwise made the recipe as stated. Very tasty and quick.
The whole family loved this recipe. I didn't go as heavy with the jalapenos because my kids are picky about hot stuff, but they couldn't get enough of this and asked me to make again.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.