Scrumptious Spicy Potato Quesadillas get extra punch from finely chopped jalapeños and a sharp cheddar cheese. This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and will be a complete crowd pleaser! Top with media crema and pico de gallo or your choice of sour cream and fresh herbs.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large russet potato, unpeeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 large jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Pico de gallo
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potato, onion, jalapeños, bouillon and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 10 to 12 minutes or until potato is tender.
ARRANGE four tortillas on a flat surface; sprinkle with cheese. Top with potato mixture. Top each with one tortilla, pressing down slightly.
COOK in same skillet over medium-low heat, turning over once, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges; top with media crema and pico de gallo.
Review This Recipe
Fun Veggie Main Dish!
I made these last night with some extra potatoes I had from my CSA. The only thing I did differently was add some fresh tomatoes on top of the potato mixture before cooking the quesadilla, otherwise made the recipe as stated. Very tasty and quick.
Read More Reviews