Spicy Raisinets Snack Mix
- 5 cups toasted cereal squares
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (11 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk or Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cereal and nuts in large, microwave-safe bowl.
PLACE sugar, butter, cinnamon and ginger in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power, stirring halfway through, for 90 seconds (mixture should be smooth and bubbly). Pour over cereal-nut mixture; stir gently to coat. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 4 minutes, stirring after each minute.
SPREAD onto prepared baking sheet. Cool completely. Transfer to large serving bowl. Add Raisinets; toss gently. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 20g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.