- 5 cups toasted cereal squares
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (11 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk or Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins
LINE large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
COMBINE cereal and nuts in large, microwave-safe bowl.
PLACE sugar, butter, cinnamon and ginger in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power, stirring halfway through, for 90 seconds (mixture should be smooth and bubbly). Pour over cereal-nut mixture; stir gently to coat. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 4 minutes, stirring after each minute.
SPREAD onto prepared baking sheet. Cool completely. Transfer to large serving bowl. Add Raisinets; toss gently. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.