Spicy Red Snapper
The spicy sauce and cilantro garnish add flair and flavor to this easy to make red snapper fish recipe.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 cup diced shallots
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 (about 1 lb. total) red snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cilantro sprigs for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes esily when tested with a fork. Place fish on large serving platter. Spoon sauce over fish; sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (14% of DV)
- Sodium: 2060mg (86% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 25g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.