The spicy sauce and cilantro garnish add flair and flavor to this easy to make red snapper fish recipe.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 cup diced shallots
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 (about 1 lb. total) red snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cilantro sprigs for garnish
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant and translucent. Add tomatoes, sweet chili sauce, fish sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 15 minutes.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes esily when tested with a fork. Place fish on large serving platter. Spoon sauce over fish; sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.