Chiles and Maggi Seasoning Sauce make these spicy beef ribs a delicious treat all year long.
- 1/4 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 habanero chiles, halved and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 pounds (about 8) beef ribs
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with foil.
PLACE ribs on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until no longer pink near bones.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 410
- Calories from Fat: 320
- Total Fat: 36g (55% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 15g (75% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (27% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 0g (0% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.