Spicy Sweet Raisinets Popcorn
- 10 cups popped popcorn (air popped or light butter microwave)
- 2 teaspoons garam masala or curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (11 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk or Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried mango
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE garam masala, chili powder, cumin and salt in small saucepan; cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat for 1 minute. Add butter; cook, stirring frequently, until melted.
POUR butter-spice mixture over popcorn at the same time as mixture is gently lifted and tossed with tongs or both hands. Continue lifting and tossing until popcorn is evenly coated.
ADD Raisinets, mango and pistachios; lift and toss popcorn to distribute evenly.
Cook’s Tip: For Cinnamon-Sugar Popcorn, combine 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt in small bowl. Melt butter; drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture; toss again to coat.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.