Spicy Turkey Chili is ready in less than 1 hour and has great homemade flavors. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup whole-kernel corn
- 1 jar (9 ounces) major grey's chutney
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink. Add coriander, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
MASH navy beans in small bowl; add to skillet. Stir in kidney beans, water, corn, chutney and bouillon. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
Review This Recipe
The recipe was very easy to follow and the chili turned out great. I would use only half the quantity of turkey though because the chili was too meaty and it was hard to taste the other ingredients. I will make this again.
Read More Reviews