Spicy Turkey Chili
Spicy Turkey Chili is ready in less than 1 hour and has great homemade flavors. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup whole-kernel corn
- 1 jar (9 ounces) major grey's chutney
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MASH navy beans in small bowl; add to skillet. Stir in kidney beans, water, corn, chutney and bouillon. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
The recipe was very easy to follow and the chili turned out great. I would use only half the quantity of turkey though because the chili was too meaty and it was hard to taste the other ingredients. I will make this again.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.