Spinach & Prosciutto Ravioli Salad
Colorful, delicious and easy! This Spinach & Prosciutto Ravioli Salad features grape tomatoes and Italian dressing that creates a tempting dish for special family meals and entertaining too!
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 ounces prosciutto, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup light Italian or balsamic salad dressing
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 670mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.