Spinach Artichoke Dip
If you are entertaining or looking for quick and tasty appetizer to bring to a pot-luck, this Spinach Artichoke Dip will surely be a hit and best of all it’s a snap to put together.
Read more about this recipe on the Nestlé Kitchens blog.
- 1/2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 package (9 ounces) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, defrosted*
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE bouillon and water; mix until bouillon is dissolved.
COMBINE Creamed Spinach, cream cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic and bouillon mixture in small bowl; mix well. Spoon into small casserole dish.
BAKE for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve hot with tortilla chips or vegetables.
*DEFROST Creamed Spinach in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
also goes good with pita chips!
i like to add 1/2 cup mayo and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese to it.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.