This versatile Spinach Cheese Tortellini Salad is at home as a main course for four or serve smaller portions as a unique salad with your favorite entrée.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 bag prepared salad greens
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar salad dressing
- 1 cup salad croutons
TOSS pasta, salad greens, tomatoes, cheese, pepperoni and salad dressing in medium bowl; top with croutons.
Review This Recipe
I have already rated this years ago. But I had to look up the recipe again. I just noticed that the person who rated the recipe after me mentioned using pepperoni to add zing as if it were her idea....gee the recipe calls for pepperoni????????
:)It is a great salad!
Read More Reviews