This versatile Spinach Cheese Tortellini Salad is at home as a main course for four or serve smaller portions as a unique salad with your favorite entrée.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 bag prepared salad greens
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar salad dressing
- 1 cup salad croutons
TOSS pasta, salad greens, tomatoes, cheese, pepperoni and salad dressing in medium bowl; top with croutons.
Review This Recipe
I found out the hard way that I REALLY don't like balsamic vinegar. Maybe it would work with Italian Dressing. I suggest testing a bite with the vinegar before pouring on the recommended amount. Even so, my husband thought it was very good.
Read More Reviews