This versatile Spinach Cheese Tortellini Salad is at home as a main course for four or serve smaller portions as a unique salad with your favorite entrée.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 bag prepared salad greens
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar salad dressing
- 1 cup salad croutons
TOSS pasta, salad greens, tomatoes, cheese, pepperoni and salad dressing in medium bowl; top with croutons.
Review This Recipe
I made this for my company picnic and it was a hit! I used an Italian 6 cheese blend instead of the provolone, but that didn't really change the recipe much. It tasted great!
Read More Reviews