*Spinach Cheese Tortellini with Zucchini, Mozzarella and Toasted Almonds
Zucchini ribbons are an easy and nutritious way to add whimsy to your pasta dish! Combine them with classic spinach and three cheese tortellini, along with mozzarella and almonds, and you've got a fun, authentic Italian dish.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into ribbons with vegetable peeler or knife
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese balls or pearls
- Grated lemon peel
- Toasted sliced almonds
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until zucchini starts to turn golden. Season with salt and pepper.
ADD pasta, reserved cooking water and mozzarella cheese to skillet; toss to coat. Serve garnished with grated lemon peel and sliced almonds.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 390
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (14% of DV)
- Sodium: 660mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 44g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 20g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.