Frozen creamed spinach makes this baked egg frittata quick, easy and delicious. A great way to have vegetables at breakfast!
- 1 package (9 ounces) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT eggs in a large bowl. Add 1 cup cooled creamed spinach. Stir to combine.
MELT butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan. Cover; cook for 8 minutes or until center is set. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
BROIL for 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
Cook’s Tip: Use leftover creamed spinach as a side dish for dinner.
Nutritional Fact: Spinach is an excellent source of beta-carotene, a powerful disease-fighting antioxidant.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 16g (24% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (36% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 240mg (79% of DV)
- Sodium: 260mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.