Spinach Parmesan Rice
This Spinach Parmesan Rice dish is a natural fit with grilled chicken, beef or fish.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE rice, spinach soufflé, cheese and nutmeg in large bowl; place in prepared baking dish. Top with bread crumbs; drizzle with butter.
BAKE for 40 minutes or until set.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.