This Spinach Parmesan Rice dish is a natural fit with grilled chicken, beef or fish.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Lightly grease a 1½-quart baking dish.
COMBINE rice, spinach soufflé, cheese and nutmeg in large bowl; place in prepared baking dish. Top with bread crumbs; drizzle with butter.
BAKE for 40 minutes or until set.