Spinach and Pasta Salad has a vivid combination of colors, tastes and textures that complement each other to make this popular Italian-style favorite. Serve this inviting salad as a side dish or easy main dish.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 5 cups shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup halved, thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
COMBINE pasta, spinach, tomato, onion and pine nuts in large bowl.
COMBINE pesto, lemon juice and salt in small bowl. Add to pasta mixture; toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Review This Recipe
It was a hit!
Reviews don't lie. I made this for the first time for a bar-b-que and everyone loved it. This is definitely a keeper.
Read More Reviews