Colorful, delicious and easy! This Spinach & Prosciutto Ravioli Salad features grape tomatoes and Italian dressing that creates a tempting dish for special family meals and entertaining too!
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 ounces prosciutto, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup light Italian or balsamic salad dressing
COMBINE pasta, spinach, tomatoes, prosciutto and dressing in large serving bowl; toss gently. Season with ground black pepper. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.