Try this easy-to-make Spinach Quiche for brunch or a light lunch.
- 2 packages (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
PREHEAT oven to 400°. Bake pie shell for 10 minutes; remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
COMBINE spinach soufflé, eggs, green onion, cheeset and nutmeg in medium bowl. Pour into pie shell.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until knive inserted near center comes out clean. Season with salt.
Review This Recipe
I love this delicious recipe for quiche. Not only is it a family favorite, but dinner guests are impressed too. It is easy to assemble and produce gourmet results. My family likes crumbled bacon added too.
Read More Reviews