A rich and creamy filling and tender pasta shells make these Spinach Soufflé Stuffed Shells a sure fire hit. Great as a side dish or main dish.
- 1 package (12 oz.) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 8 large pasta shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 9-inch square baking dish.
COMBINE spinach soufflé, onion, and ricotta cheese. Fill shells with mixture.
Place shells in prepared baking dish. Cover with sauce.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over shells. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until hot.
Review This Recipe
Excellent dish!!! It was simple to make, and tasted fantastic! You could go without the onions, but if you like the taste, try to puree them instead of mincing. If you would like it to be healthier, try using fresh spinach and an egg instead of the souffle. Make sure you soak the dish with sauce just so the pasta shells don't dry out from the oven. :) I'm going to try it once more VERY SOON! altering the recipe just a tad.
Read More Reviews