Try this delicious Tres Leche Cake featuring Splenda® Sugar Blend for Baking and Carnation® Evaporated Lowfat and Sweetened Condensed Milk. You will be the hit of the party!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
SIFT flour and baking powder together in small bowl. Cream butter and SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking in large mixer bowl. Blend in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour mixture until well blended to egg mixture; blend well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven to wire rack. Prick top of cake thoroughly with wooden pick. Cool completely.
COMBINE 2% milk, evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk in medium bowl. Pour over cooled cake. Let cake absorb cream.
BEAT cream, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Spread over cake. Refrigerate until serving.
Recipe courtesy of SPLENDA®.
Review This Recipe
Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking Tres Leche Cake
Easy and not to sweet. DELICIOUS!!!!!!
Read More Reviews