Dipped in melted chocolate morsels and decorated with a variety of spookalicious candies, these festive treats are a frightfully fun way to celebrate the haunting night ahead.
- Wax paper
- 1 1/3 to 2 cups NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted according to package directions in 8- or 9-inch microwave-safe dish
- 1 bag (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- A few NESTLÉ CRUNCH and BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy pieces, chopped
- WONKA Halloween Candies such as Spooky NERDS and SweeTARTS Skulls n' Bones *
LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Place each candy on separate sheets of wax paper.
DIP pretzel rods halfway into chocolate; shake off excess. Roll rods in candies (one candy type per pretzel rod); place on prepared baking sheet.
PLACE in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to harden. Once hardened, remove from baking sheets and store, covered, in cool place with wax paper between layers.
* found in bags of WONKA Halloween Assorted Candies
Review This Recipe
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
I have made these before with candy sprinkles and well received from all chocolate lovers. Never thought of the nerds, will be trying that. Thanks for the ideas this has given me.
Read More Reviews