See more Halloween Food Decorating Ideas here.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup prepared white frosting
- Food coloring
- 3 ozs. black string licorice (twenty 12-inch strands)
- 1 piece WONKA® Laffy Taffy®, any flavor
- 1 teaspoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MEANWHILE, DIVIDE frosting into smaller bowls. Tint frosting to desired shades with food coloring. Cut licorice into 1 1/2-inch pieces for legs. A total of 160 legs are needed if making all 20 spiders.
SPREAD bottoms of 20 cookies with frosting. Top with remaining 20 cookies. Insert 4 licorice pieces into each side of each spider body.
FOR eyes and fangs, pinch off small pieces of Laffy Taffy; stretch and form into 40 1/2-inch flat circle and 1/2-inch long fangs, if desired. Lightly press Laffy Taffy eyes onto cookies; insert fangs into frosting. For pupils, dip bottom of mini morsels into frosting and then onto eyes. Insert fangs into frosting.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.