Springtime Candy Bark
Springtime Candy Bark is very simple to make and a chocolately treat that is fun and enjoyable for kids and family.
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pink & Yellow Mixed Mini Morsel Toppers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
SPREAD mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with Toppers. Tap pan several times to spread mixture and settle Toppers. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/9 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.