Springtime Cheesecake Nibbles
These Springtime Cheesecake Nibbles are the ideal dessert for any Spring get-together. Decorated with colorful morsels, they are perfectly bite-sized and can be made ahead of time.
- 36 2-inch foil baking cups
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Springtime Morsels, divided
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until just set and not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate. To serve, leave in foil cups or peel away foil and place in paper liners.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.