Springtime Layer Bars
Traditional layer bars with chocolate, coconut and nuts are given a cheery, fresh update by using Springtime Morsels. These Springtime Layer Bars are perfect for all of your springtime festivities.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Springtime Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; carefully press onto bottom of pan. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Sprinkle with morsels; press down lightly.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Tip: For easier cutting of bars, line pan with foil, extending over edges of pan. Coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Bake and cool as directed above. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into bars.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/30 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (31% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.