Springtime Pancakes with Strawberry Syrup
These Springtime Pancakes made with colorful Springtime Morsels are perfect for an Easter brunch or any Spring breakfast that you would like to make extra special.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Springtime Morsels, divided
- Strawberry Syrup (recipe below)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRAY a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot skillet for each pancake. Cook for about 3 minutes or until bubbles begin to pop; flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until golden brown.
SERVE warm with Strawberry Syrup. Top with remaining morsels.
For Strawberry Syrup: Combine 1/2 cup NESQUIK Strawberry Syrup and 1/2 cup reduced fat milk in small, microwave-safe pitcher. Warm mixture in microwave. Makes 1 cup.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (45% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (17% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 62g (21% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 39g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.