Steamed Chicken Legs with Dried Mushrooms
Steamed chicken legs with mushrooms make a flavorful dinner choice. You can use shiitake or brown mushrooms in this recipe. Garnish with chopped green onions, sesame oil and seasoning sauce to create an extra flavor flair and eye appeal for this dish.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rice wine or cooking sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 4 to 6 dried shiitake or brown mushrooms, soaked in water until soft
- 1 tablespoon peeled, matchstick-size pieces fresh ginger
- 1 green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STEAM for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Chop into pieces or serve whole. Sprinkle with green onion, seasoning sauce and oil.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (20% of DV)
- Sodium: 1140mg (47% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.