Steamed Eggs with Dried Scallops and Vermicelli
Ready in less than 30 minutes, this Steamed Eggs with Dried Scallops and Vermicelli has terrific Asian flavors that you and your guests will enjoy. Sprinkle green onion, cilantro, oil and seasoning sauce over top before serving.
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dried broken vermicelli or glass noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 dried scallops, soaked in hot water until soft and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE eggs, vermicelli, scallops, vinegar and bouillon mixture in medium bowl. Pour into 10-inch pie plate; cover with foil. Carefully place pie plate in steamer basket; cover steamer.
STEAM for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Sprinkle green onion, cilantro, oil and seasoning sauce over top before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 215mg (72% of DV)
- Sodium: 730mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.