Fish steamed with the flavors of ginger and green onions makes for a pleasing Asian meal.
- 2 to 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon peeled, matchstick-size pieces fresh ginger
- 1 lb. fish steaks or fillets (such as grouper or cod)
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE green onions and ginger on bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Arrange fish on top of green onion mixture. Carefully place pie plate in steamer basket; cover steamer. Steam for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish and green onions to a shallow bowl; discard cooking liquid.
PLACE 1/3 cup water, soy sauce, sugar, seasoning sauce and bouillon in small bowl; stir until dissolved. Pour over fish. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (14% of DV)
- Sodium: 320mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 2g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.