Stir Fried Meat and Vegetables
An authentic blend of Asian spices that adds delicious flavor to stir-fried vegetables and meat.
- 1 packet (0.75 oz.) MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Stir Fry Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 5 cups assorted vegetables (sliced red bell pepper, broccoli florets, baby corn, sliced celery, sliced onion, sliced mushrooms and/or snow peas)
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over high heat; stir-fry chicken for 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
SERVE over rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Excellent Stir Fry!
We have made this recipe with Chicken, pork, shrimp and even beef. It's excellent with any meat. I like to make a little extra sauce and put it over fresh steamed rice. My kids like it over angel hair pasta. My husband will eat it no matter what meat I use and no matter if I use rice or pasta. Very yummy!
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 870mg (36% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 23g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 90% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.