An authentic blend of Asian spices that adds delicious flavor to stir-fried vegetables and meat.
- 1 packet (0.75 oz.) MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Stir Fry Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 5 cups assorted vegetables (sliced red bell pepper, broccoli florets, baby corn, sliced celery, sliced onion, sliced mushrooms and/or snow peas)
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
COMBINE contents of packet, water, soy sauce and sugar in small bowl; set aside.
HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over high heat; stir-fry chicken for 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
SERVE over rice.
Review This Recipe
Excellent Stir Fry!
We have made this recipe with Chicken, pork, shrimp and even beef. It's excellent with any meat. I like to make a little extra sauce and put it over fresh steamed rice. My kids like it over angel hair pasta. My husband will eat it no matter what meat I use and no matter if I use rice or pasta. Very yummy!
Read More Reviews