Whip up this stir-fry with your favorite vegetables. It's very quick to prepare and makes a beautiful side dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 cups assorted sliced vegetables (zucchini, celery, carrots, broccoli florets, mushrooms, bean sprouts, snow peas and/or red bell peppers)
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add onion, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute or until onion is tender.
ADD vegetables. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
STIR in soy sauce. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
This is so tasty! The red pepper gives it just a little bit of spice. I throw in all the vegetables I can find.