Whip up this stir-fry with your favorite vegetables. It's very quick to prepare and makes a beautiful side dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 cups assorted sliced vegetables (zucchini, celery, carrots, broccoli florets, mushrooms, bean sprouts, snow peas and/or red bell peppers)
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD vegetables. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
STIR in soy sauce. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is so tasty! The red pepper gives it just a little bit of spice. I throw in all the vegetables I can find.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 3.5g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.