STOUFFER'S Creamed Chipped Beef Hash is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sprinkle with cheese before serving, if desired.
- 1 package (11 oz.) Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled, diced and cooked
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, (optional)
MELT butter in large skillet; cook potatoes until golden brown. Add creamed chipped beef and parsley. Cook until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
taist like moms spechal hash. nothing like it on a chilly morn. or eve. with slice of garlic bread