STOUFFER'S Chicken Alfredo Over Baked Potatoes
For a hearty meal that's quick and easy, top two steaming hot baked potatoes with our Chicken Alfredo. Add a fresh salad or a vegetable and dinner's ready in a flash!
- 1 package (25 oz.) Chicken Alfredo, prepared according to package directions
- 4 potatoes, baked and split in half
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Chipped Beef over potato
This is an easy and quick meal using Chicken Alfredo, but I tried Souffer's Creamed Chipped Beef over a baked potato and it was much better.
I was a little wary of trying the pasta on top of potatoes, but this wasn't bad at all. I added some shredded parmesan and basil. It was really easy to make. I'd never had the Skillet Sensations before - the veggies taste very fresh.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 513
- Calories from Fat: 65
- Total Fat: 7.2g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 825mg (33% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 85.9g (28% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7.9g (32% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 27.1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 19% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.