Stove Top Spiced Raisinets Granola
Granola doesn’t have to be high in sugar or loaded with butter. This Stove Top Spiced Raisinets Granola is much lower in sugar than store bought granolas and still has a fantastic flavor and texture. It’s perfect layered with yogurt for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon canola or safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ RAISINETS Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and salt to same skillet. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add oats back to skillet; stir to coat. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes.
POUR into large bowl or onto baking sheet to cool completely. Once completely cooled, stir in the Raisinets, cashews and dried pineapple.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Layer ¼ cup yogurt into bowl or glass and top with some of the granola mixture. Repeat with another layer of yogurt and granola before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (31% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 59g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (19% of DV)
- Sugars: 36g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.